AFFILIATE CODE OF CONDUCT
ELILHAAM is completely dedicated to making its Affiliate Marketing a safe, reliable and successful means of doing business. It is mandatory for all Affiliates to observe these Code of Conduct at all times. In case you are aware of any alleged violations of this Code of Conduct by any ELILHAAM affiliate, then you are encouraged to contact ELILHAAM without delay at firstname.lastname@example.org. Violations of this Code of Conduct will result in immediate and/or permanent suspension of an Affiliate and any other rights and remedies which ELILHAAM may have.
1. Offers: The Affiliate may not represent any Offer in a deceptive, misleading or unfair manner. For example, an Affiliate may not state that an offer for certain products at www.elilhaam.com are “free” or at “no cost” or use similar phrases when the Customer has to incur costs to purchase the products offered in the Offer.
2. Sub Affiliation & Third Parties: It is strictly prohibited to engage or permit any other Party to promote the ELILHAAM offer unless there is an enforceable contract between such person and ELILHAAM. Therefore, an affiliate cannot further ask a third party which does not have an enforceable contract with ELILHAAM to promote the ELILHAAM offer.
3. Trademarks: An Affiliate cannot use the Trademarks, logos of any third party to direct any traffic to the websites in a manner which is confusing or tarnishes the brand image of the trademark or implies an endorsement or association with the Trademark owner, without the prior consent of the Trademark Owner.
4. Privacy: All Affiliates must strictly comply with all the applicable rules, laws and regulations regarding the privacy and data security, including the collection and use of personally identifiable information and ensure that all necessary disclosures are made prior to data collection to all users
5. SPAM: No Spam is allowed.
6. Applicable Laws: Affiliates must comply with laws of United Arab Emirates and also with the country in which they are located in and in which the offer is being promoted.
7. Spyware: Affiliates may not use spyware, adware or malware in connection with the promotion or distribution of any ELILHAAM offers.
8. Content: All Affiliates should, in order to maintain affiliation with ELILHAAM, must not encourage, foster or include any of the following content within or one click away from a website or email used in connection with ELILHAAM offer:
- Violence or Profanity
- Bigotry and/or hate promoting any type of race, ethnicity, religion, or political party and any other distasteful content;
- Personal monetary advice;
- Terrorist affiliations or promotions;
- Content that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party, including copyrights and trademarks;
- Software that collects internet users data for the use of commercial or personal use without complying with all applicable laws, including those related to privacy;
- Hacking intentions;
- Pornographic or sexually explicit material;
- Any promotion of illegal substances or activities;
- Any material that discriminates against disability of any kind, age, gender or sexual orientation;
- Any software that is placed with the intention of harming the functionality of the internet users computer software, hardware or telecommunications (such as viruses)’
- Gambling or Lotteries;
- Any redirecting or spoofing with the sole purpose of gaining traffic to websites;
- Any content which is libelous towards another or threatens to harm others whether physically or emotionally;
- No personal information should be revealed on any such pages, including but not limited to personal telephone numbers, names, personal email address, mailing address etc., unless a user has provided their prior consent to such disclosure.
9. What we consider a fraudulent activities?
Market the Affiliate Website using spam or unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications, or using any form of spyware, parasite ware, adware or similar software, or using any other antisocial or deceptive methods; and this includes misleading clicks, leads or inflate leads or clicks by fraudulent traffic generation
10. Affiliates will not use any marketing channels or resources that one should reasonably know that it shall target individuals under the age of 18.
11. ELILHAAM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, suspend any Affiliate account on violation of the code of conduct.
THIA CODE OF CONDUCT IS INCORPORATED BY WAY OF REFERENCE IN THE AFFILIATE AGREEMENT. IT MAY BE AMENDED BY ELILHAAM AT ANY TIME.